Sunday, December 19, 2010

Boudoir Highlights rewind

So I know it's been a bit since I've gone on a shoot due to the cold weather and having to reschedule around the holidays and ice and snow, so I thought i'd post highlights from a Boudoir shoot that I did with Christopher Goette a bit before I started this blog, around September.  I think the lighting is brilliant and I think the photos have a great feel to them- softer than most boudoir shoots I've been to so far. If you'd like to see more from this shoot check out my flickr (must be logged in to see this shoot).







5 comments:

  1. Very, very nice! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Sammi! Helping others is exactly what I hope to achieve through this blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Christoper's approach. The lighting choice really worked with this concept. Good job to everyone involved in this photoshoot

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice, love the styling and the atmosphere in this series!

    ReplyDelete

Dreaming of Wheels

I finally dreamed of myself in a wheelchair . How we view ourselves is often hard. What we think of ourselves, even how we picture ourse...