Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just Jeans

I love the idea of just jeans- on anyone, at any time! I've found that a lot of people enjoy the half naked look. The somewhere in between clothed and not. And let's face it, the right pair of jeans- the ones that fit you just right (especially those old jeans that are uber comfortable), well, they are a fantastic thing. Jeans always make me feel sexy and pretty much ready to do anything. So I thought Danbwr Photos' Just Jeans project sounded fantastic. I'd love to see more shoots like this that are part of a series and incorporate various body types. I wasn't sure how well I could do the topless look, but I think they turned out well.









1 comment:

Dreaming of Wheels

I finally dreamed of myself in a wheelchair . How we view ourselves is often hard. What we think of ourselves, even how we picture ourse...