Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ruffles and Curls

I'm not sure what I was going for here.. sort of a.. burlesque inspired rockabilly? Does it really matter? I'm fairly sure I rocked regardless. So I'm wearing a black ruffled top from Torrid underneath a black handmade corset from Etsy, fishnets under my torn jeans (also from torrid) and grey heels from who knows where many years ago. Earrings were made by myself and the hairclip is from ebay. This was an open shoot at Fila Academy with the Triad Strobist group (whom I am going to miss desperately when I move to Chapel Hill or Durham in a few months). I also got myself a curling iron (haven't had once since High School- can you believe that?) and I now love curling my hair! So here you go everyone- my bright red hair is making a comeback!

Chris Goette



Peggy Brutcher


Peggy Brutcher

Tanya Peterson

1 comment:

  1. I love these! You look amazing! I especially love the corset matched with the torn jeans: Perfection! One day I will have the courage to do a sexy photo shoot again, you are so helping! Ha!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Dreaming of Wheels

I finally dreamed of myself in a wheelchair . How we view ourselves is often hard. What we think of ourselves, even how we picture ourse...