Friday, February 11, 2011

My (mock) wedding

The triad strobist group hosted a wedding photography class. I, of course, was not the traditional bride. In addition to dressing in a black wedding dress and having oddly colored hair, I brought my good friend, Jessi, to be my bride. I knew not everyone would want to shoot a non traditional "couple", but I knew there'd be a few other traditional couples there.. so hey, something for everyone right? Of course, it turns out that there was only one other couple there. So I didn't get a lot of photos of me and Jessi.. but I completely understand that everyone wanted the white dress and suit for their portfolios. Sometimes circumstances just suck.
By Torey Searcy

By Sam McClenaghan


By Torey Searcy


By Torey Searcy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Wheels

I finally dreamed of myself in a wheelchair . How we view ourselves is often hard. What we think of ourselves, even how we picture ourse...