Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Splash of color

Hey everyone! I went and ordered some new eyeshadow online- I was a little worried about the actual colors since photos tend to be deceptive. What I really wanted was red. I'm not sure if I'm happy with this shade and may still get some manic panic red but I decided to go ahead and experiment with multiple colors. I spent most of my life trying not to get noticed so I never did a lot of the bold, bright, and eye catching colors. I stuck mostly to some black eye liner and earth tones. That goes for my clothing too- so here you go: a splash of color. What do you think?








































































1 comment:

Dreaming of Wheels

I finally dreamed of myself in a wheelchair . How we view ourselves is often hard. What we think of ourselves, even how we picture ourse...