Monday, October 22, 2012

For the Love of Bubbles

Another great set from photographer Travis McKeithan.  As usual we started out clothed and then got naked. I really love how the bubbles all look like glass orbs floating in front of me. I should add that I haven't been feeling that great lately. I've been dealing with a lot of depression this past week and it's made it difficult to look at photos of myself and especially difficult to post them. But it also helps me face myself and your support helps me realize my worth. Every time someone tells me that I helped them in some way it makes everything so worth it. So thank you all.







6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you! I really enjoy working with Travis

      Delete
  2. FUCKING BUBBLES!!!

    These are awesome and you're gorgeous in them. :-D
    -BJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i know right? Bubbles are awesome! and thank you :) BUBBLES!

      Delete

Dreaming of Wheels

I finally dreamed of myself in a wheelchair . How we view ourselves is often hard. What we think of ourselves, even how we picture ourse...